1-4-8 Hatchobori, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0032 Japan
15レビュー • 15 • 4写真 • 4 • 3チェックイン • 3 • 11ハラルTips • 11
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Malay Kampung here!
I went to this restaurant last year. The food was quite ok and met with the staff there who were Malaysian Chinese living in Japan for almost 10years. They said the owner is from middle east. The restaurant also serve alcohol and non-halal food
As with any Malaysian delicacies, you'll be spoiled with the menu. Taste quite similar like at the hawker stalls back at home country. Not quite fulfilling and not that cheap imo.
Well, already miss malaysia. So, malay kampung is recomended. Location : nearest is nihonbashi station, kayabacho station also ok , but I just took a 2km walk from tokyo station. Restaurant : nice, and owner can speak malay,english,mandarin and nihongo. Price : location in middle of city, so not too cheap, not too expensive. Quantity : "u will satisfy" amount Recomendation : 4.4/5 Note : they got a full/half roast chicken if u need chicken badly but need to book in advance.
- Rasa Malaysia8F Ginza Five-Star Bldg., 5-8-13 Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan21 Reviews • 11 Photos • 5 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Cinta Jawa Cafe (チンタジャワカフェ)Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to, 101-0024 Japan1 Review • 4 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Warung Kizuna1-1-7 Kanda Izumichō, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 101-0024 Japan8 Reviews • 13 Photos • 7 Check-Ins • 15 Halal Tips
- Jom MakanB1 Ginza Five, 5-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Tokyo Halal RestaurantB1F 2-13-8 Akasaka, Akasaka, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips