200 Victoria Street, Victoria Street, Downtown Core, None Singapore
1レビュー • 1 • 3写真 • 3 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 7ハラルTips • 7
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Wok Hey here!
Claimed to be master of fry, this store that located at one of Singapore shopping mall: Bugis Junction attract tons of people with their live cooking action. During our visit to this store, there are tons of people surrounding the place either to ordered or just watching the workers actions. Their menu is simple and compact because it's either a fried rice or noodles (ramen & udon) to choose from. We bought a fresh udon with braised beef which cost us around SGD 7.80. The taste? Well for me is just a normal fried noodles but we might made a wrong decision because we know that Udon only taste good when it served with hot or cold broth.
- Eighteen ChefsVictoria Street, Downtown Core, 188021 Singapore1 Review • 3 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Eighteen ChefsGrange Road, Orchard, 239695 Singapore0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- 18 Chefs (Orchard Central)Orchard Road, Orchard, 238896 Singapore0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Jinjja Chicken249, Victoria Street, Rochor, 188034 Singapore3 Reviews • 7 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 11 Halal Tips
- Seng Kee The Black Seed By Chef BennyNorth Bridge Road, Downtown Core, 188735 Singapore1 Review • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip