3F, 3-2-16 Kitanagasadori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo, 650-0012 Japan
3レビュー • 3 • 5写真 • 5 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 13ハラルTips • 13
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Pars Cuisine here!
This is an Iranian restaurant located on the second floor. The entrance is via a stairway in an alley so you might miss it if you are not careful. The place is themed like an Iranian cafe. There are options to sit on the floor and table. Menu is diverse with the usual Iranian z dishes. We tried couple of items in chicken and rice. Everything was good ( though not excellent). Service was a bit slow since there was only one lady serving two tables. She confirmed that the ingredients are halal. But unfortunately I could see beer being served and alcohol was on the menu. Overall a good experience.
We went there for Lunch. The restaurant is bit difficult to find, so follow the map. The chef speak really good English and he will guide you on the menu as well. Very humble person. The food was good but I can't say very delicious. The price is cheap compared to other restaurants.
- Turkish Restaurant Cafe Istanbul9 2-chome Kitanagasadori Chuo-ku, 5-10, Kobe, Hyogo, 650-0012 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- MURAT KobeSubway side Bldg., 8F, 1-4-5, Nakayamatedori,Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo, 650-0004 Japan2 Reviews • 4 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 9 Halal Tips
- Istanbul Table1 Chome-1-1-10 Kaigandōri, 大阪市, 大阪府, 552-0022 Japan8 Reviews • 8 Photos • 5 Check-Ins • 31 Halal Tips
- Mega Kebab HiratsukaBeniya-cho 10-13, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa, 254-0043 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Istanbul Kebab HouseNakagami, Chatan, Miyagi 3-51, Okinawa, Okinawa, 904-0113 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips