3-22-6 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 171-0021 Japan
10レビュー • 10 • 8写真 • 8 • 2チェックイン • 2 • 16ハラルTips • 16
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in MalayChan Satu here!
Good food, accessible and near station...but location of the restaurant 'agak jauh ke dalam'...restaurant is in front of the park.Been here only 2 times.Itupun sebab nak tapau karipap.haha
Other Muslims are not advised to go to this restaurant as before they once used non halal meats and chicken in their menu without informing the customers. A lot of Muslim customers go to this restaurant because they said they have Jakim Halal certificate but as you can see the cert expired 17 years ago and there are no assurance that it is halal. If you still want to eat here, I suggest you to order seafood as it might be safer.
Nice friendly owner. All malaysian cook & staffs. Had kway teow & nasi goreng belacan. A great find coz halal food is so hard to find in Japan. Chatted with a Msian hijab student working. Alhamdulilah.
Since I'm an Indonesian, going to a Malaysian restaurant won't ever be a bad idea, as their taste close to mine. I ordered three dishes that time: 1. Tumis udang asam manis (shrimp sauté) 2. Otak-otak (traditional fish cake) 3. Bebek goreng (fried duck) Costed around 4000¥ for both me and my husband. They're all okay (not so tasty yet not so bad) but perhaps the duck was stored too long in the fridge that's why it's a bit too hard to chew 😅
Nourish with malaysian flavor and taste, here u will have the most expensive roti canai ever (compared to msia..lol) , so here we are, Location : difficult to explain, but just go out from west exit and find a kouen : 公園 : park , then u are near. Restaurant : quite big Price : medium budget, see menu Owner : can speak malay Quality : clean and neat. No worry, got msian song in background something. Quantity : standard , u can add rice with some 2 or 3 hundred yen. Recommend : 4.4/5 , if u miss msia, here is the best. But if not, go find japanese food coz u're here in jpn....lol..kidding... Malay chan = done Next = wait 4 update yeah..:)
- Marhaba PakistaniSenkawa, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 171-0041 Japan21 Reviews • 21 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 15 Halal Tips
- Monggo Moro2-chōme-18-８ Ōkubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0072 Japan1 Review • 13 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 4 Halal Tips
- Merah Putih CafeShin-okubo Initial house 304, 2-10-9 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 169-0073 Japan16 Reviews • 3 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Bintang BaliDaini Hashimoto Bldg. 3F, 2-27-3 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to, 169-0073 Japan3 Reviews • 11 Photos • 1 Check-In • 3 Halal Tips
- Malay Asian CuisineSanwa Aoyama 2F, 2-9-9 Shibuya, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0002 Japan30 Reviews • 18 Photos • 10 Check-Ins • 8 Halal Tips