3-6-7 Shinjuku 3-Chome, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan
18レビュー • 18 • 11写真 • 11 • 6チェックイン • 6 • 22ハラルTips • 22
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Kebab Ye here!
I like this kebab.. Not far from Laox tax free,after magrib prayer im have to go here
Our first meal in Tokyo, since it is quite close to our accommodation. They are very generous with the portion. My fave is the Adana Sis Kebab because it’s tasty and still have a bit of the mutton smell to it😋
Suuuuper nice kebab! Nice portion for small asian people. Affordable. Totally worth it!
Very nice food. Perfect for a winter day. Friendly chef.Small but cosy. Seats 11 pax.
Craving for good halal food around Shinjuku, and after reading the reviews this one looks amazing. The place was nice, although the space quite small but you can eat inside. Not for large group of people of course. The atmosphere was cozy and good for chit chat (if there is only few customers). The basic meat they used for kebab differs by the day. Be sure to check it on the menu :)) They also served Kebab Pizza, but limited only for Monday. So sad I went there on Sunday. Maybe next time :) The price also normal, not too cheap and not too expensive.
- Bosphorus Hasan Shinjuku2F First Tamaya Bldg., 3-6-11 Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan6 Reviews • 5 Photos • 1 Check-In • 8 Halal Tips
- Bosphorus Hasan Shinjuku 2 chomesunny corpo 103, 2-7-2 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan4 Reviews • 0 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Uskudar ShinjukuKomiya Bldg.2F, Shinjyuku 3-35-1, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan6 Reviews • 4 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Pamukkale ShinjukuToshin Building 5F, 3-21-7 Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan7 Reviews • 6 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 8 Halal Tips
- Orient TurkishNew State Menor Building 1F, Yoyogi, 2 Chome−23−1 , Shibuya, Tokyo, 151-0053 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips