Japan, 〒150-0043 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0043 Japan
5レビュー • 5 • 6写真 • 6 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 14ハラルTips • 14
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in kebab Sandos here!
Really great halal item Spicy level customizable Halal friendly Cheap ever Tests perfect.
Actually it’s Reis Kebab, not Kebab Sandos (sando is japanese word for sandwich ^^;) Located across the Noa Dougenzaka building (Shibuya Mushalla). You’ll find this food truck so easily. It also have an area to eat inside and a vending machine. This is the cheapest kebab I’ve found in Japan as far as I know. They have 3 menus (kebab wrap, kebab sandwich, kebab rice) with 6 choices of sauce. A nice place after walking around Shibuya.
For the price it's fine. Relatively small but about the same as you'd pay 500y for in harajuku or shin okubo. I'd rather recommend going across the street a little ways up yo the kebab shop on the corner. It's better and you can get a nice shawarma wrap in a tortilla for 400y. Closer to the musalla as well.
Saw a truck with halal symbol standing opposite the main road to Shibuya Mushalla. The man was a Muslim from Turkey who sold kebab and sandwiches from his halal truck. He said he keeps the kebab truck available most of the time for people to grab something quick. The kebab sando was good. Alhumdulillah!
- Ankara ShibuyaDogenzaka B1F, 2-19-20 Shibuya, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0043 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Kebab CafeBeni Dogenzaka Bldg IF, 2-25-10 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0043 Japan26 Reviews • 13 Photos • 11 Check-Ins • 26 Halal Tips
- Saray ShibuyaArai-ya Building 3F, Dogenzaka1-7-8 Arai-ya Building 3F, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0043 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Mamo Kebab Cafe２９-３ Udagawachō, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0042 Japan8 Reviews • 12 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Kebab Box JJingumae 1-8-8 COXY 188 Building 1F, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0001 Japan5 Reviews • 6 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 11 Halal Tips