Kebab Box J
Jingumae 1-8-8 COXY 188 Building 1F, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0001 Japan
5レビュー • 5 • 6写真 • 6 • 3チェックイン • 3 • 11ハラルTips • 11
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Kebab Box J here!
Very friendly staff. We did not spot the halal sign in the front so asked the owner for the certificate and he happily obliged. We ordered the chicken doner 1 spicy sauce and 1 mix. What a great taste. Bread is fresh and the chicken tender and juicy. Well cooked not over burnt like some doner/shawarma could be. Highly recommended. If you are in the area. This is a must for any Muslim looking for halal food.
Please don't get the kebab maki. Great idea in theory but the flavours clash so bad.....
Good food for moslem travellers. Five star! Laziz jiddan!
The kebab here is not really my favorite, but it was okay and pretty filling for around 500yen price. As far as I remember, ONLY the chicken kebab is inshaAllah halal, not the beef (I asked them that time, please make sure by asking them again). It is pretty good to enjoy while you are in the busy-street of Takeshita Dori in Harajuku.
- Mekan1F Hanaoka Building , 3-21-20 Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0001 Japan4 Reviews • 4 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Mamo Kebab Cafe２９-３ Udagawachō, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0042 Japan8 Reviews • 12 Photos • 5 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- kebab SandosJapan, 〒150-0043 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0043 Japan5 Reviews • 6 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 14 Halal Tips
- Kebab CafeBeni Dogenzaka Bldg IF, 2-25-10 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0043 Japan26 Reviews • 13 Photos • 14 Check-Ins • 27 Halal Tips
- Gelik9 4-chome Minamiaoyama, 29, Minato City, Tokyo, 107-0062 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips