Eat More Greens
South 1F, Furenshia Azabu-Juban ,Azabujuban, 2 Chome-2-5, Minato, Tokyo, 106-0045 Japan
4レビュー • 4 • 10写真 • 10 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 2ハラルTips • 2
Vegetarian, Cafe, Italian
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Eat More Greens here!
Went to walk around Roppongi area, then searched place to have lunch. This Restaurant location is in fancy style shopping street😁 They served vegetarian food, and their set menu for lunch is include with soup, yoghurt, and drink! I choosed Taco Rice for lunch. The taste of taco with the fresh salad was very tasty, and they use brown rice, full of fiber ad healthy! Their corn soup was soo creamy, soo good to warm your tummy. And I'm not a fan of usual greek yoghurt, but I think they use soy yoghurt, the taste was not sour, and it's the first time I like the taste of greek yoghurt. (Since then I eat soy yoghurt daily) for drink I choosed Grapefruit Juice, the taste like an usual Grapefruit juice.
For not only Muslims but for also all like green, healthy meals. I recommend the place. Have Nice atmosphere,BGM.
Lots of vegetarian options- ok, but not super fantastic vegetarian/vegan food. They sell Doughnut Planet donuts which does not use eggs- Nice atmosphere with lots of terrace sheets in central azabu district.
A vegetarian restaurant. Many food to choose from salad to pasta, but some of them contained alcohol. A bit pricey.
- Roti RoppongiPiramide Building, 1F, 6-6-9 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan2 Reviews • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Acai CafeCAS Building 1F, 5 Chome−3−9, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0012 Japan2 Reviews • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- KO-SO Cafe BioriseHigashi, 3 Chome−25−3 1F, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0011 Japan1 Review • 6 Photos • 1 Check-In • 9 Halal Tips
- Kaki Oyster4 5-chome Ginza, 15, Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Luke’s Lobster6 Chome−６−７−１, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0001 Japan2 Reviews • 3 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip