New Shimbashi Building 4F, 2-16-1 Shimbashi, Minato, Tokyo, 105-0004 Japan
3レビュー • 3 • 0写真 • 0 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 6ハラルTips • 6
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Chandrama here!
Went there for dinner. The space only can fit for 10-15 people. Need to wait around 15mins for the turn. They do have alcohol. Dont think the owner is muslim since the head of OngBak at the cashier. Also the pic of elephant god on the wall. I dont drink lassi they served as quite doubtful. Then bought mineral water frm vending machine in front. Just ate Nan & cheese Nan. The curry is quite good btw. Halal certificate is visible outside but dont mean they halal enough. The shop not really recommended.
We have tried their set of naan and tandoori with variety of curries. The starter salad dressing is perfect, naan is superb and curries are really tasty. You can choose from 5 levels of spicy hot. I also enjoyed their mango lassy which is freshly prepared. And they also offer prayer room in their office within the same building.
This restaurant serves an authentic Indian cuisine with all halal menu. It was the first Indian curry restaurant supervised by Malaysian Halal Corporation. They serve an affordable menu for lunch and dinner such as curry rice, tandoori chicken and various types of chicken curry. Take out menu is also available here. Alcohol is served upon request.
- Moti Shimbashi Store8, 6, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0004 Japan2 Reviews • 10 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- SamosaMinato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 105-0003 Japan0 Reviews • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Khan Kebab BiryaniGINZA TOY PARK 6F, 8-8-11, Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan1 Review • 1 Photo • 3 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Raj Mahal GinzaTaiyo Bldg., 4F, 8-8-5, Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 3 Halal Tips
- Thali-ya Caretta Shiodome1-8-2 Higashishinbashi, Minato, Tokyo, 105-0021 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 7 Halal Tips