All Things Delicious
34 Arab St, Arab Street, Rochor, 199733 Singapore
3レビュー • 3 • 8写真 • 8 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 1ハラルTips • 1
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in All Things Delicious here!
I came on a weekday morning and the place was buzzing with energy. Lots of happy customers and cheerful staff, what a great start to the morning. I had a wholesome breakfast but I asked to substitute the scrambled eggs with their "perfect soft-boiled egg" and it was perfect! I later had their gula melaka scone which was a good balance of buttery and sweet. Took home a few more scones, a pack of granola and a bottle of olive oil from Palestine. Will definitely be back insyaAllah!
The weekday lunch set is worth trying. They have rice bowls and sandwiches in their lunch menu. Those who want a more filling lunch can go for the rice bowl. I tried the soy sauce salmon rice bowl. It was very satisfying and yummy. I loved how the egg is still gooey inside (The menu description stated that it's a 6-min boiled egg.) My set lunch came with the spicy pumpkin soup. It was only mildly spicy but tasted good. My friend ordered the lunch set with the dessert. I guess since it's a lunch set. The appetiser and dessert came in a pretty small portion. For those who love desserts, this cafe serves an array of cakes.
This white and bright cafe opens at 9am on weekends!! Most cafes in this area only open at 10 am or later so it was nice to have a place to go to for breakfast early in the morning. I was mainly here for the shakshouka (photo), a vegetarian dish with salsa and tempting eggs. Served sizzling hot in a pan, it is best eaten with dipped with toast. It is only available only on weekends though, do take note. The wholesome breakfast consist of yummy scrambled eggs, mushroom and refreshing salad. Plus the smoked salmon was so fresh! The only dessert I ordered, sea salt caramel cake was like joy melting in my mouth. It isn't too sweet, yet just enough for you to start your day with. In fact they have a huge variety of cakes and scones for you to choose from and everything looked mouth watering! Service was warm and friendly and I forsee myself coming here often. Prices of main dishes range from $14 to $19.
- Mazmazza Café & RestaurantBussorah Street, Rochor, 199481 Singapore0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Vintage DelicaféBussorah Street, Rochor, 199439 Singapore0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Fika Swedish Café & BistroBeach Road, Rochor, 199539 Singapore1 Review • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- MarhabaBussorah Street, Rochor, None Singapore0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Kampong Glam Cafe17 Bussorah St., Bussorah Street, Rochor, 199437 Singapore2 Reviews • 4 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 4 Halal Tips