• From Malaysia • Live in Japan • Islam
The nearest station is Suitengumae. Only counter table available. The foods are yummy as always. They have many mini menu for lone ranger like me😂
These succulent juicy lamb patty is packed full of flavour and go well with special homemade sauce by the chef. Homemade burgers are always a winner👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Ali-Ya Halal Chinese Restaurant2F Nissei Building 1-43-3 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tōkyō-to, 171-0021 Japan
The service was very fast, reasonable price and the taste is good!
More choices of halal chinese beef noodle restaurant in Tokyo. Quick, simple yet
- MINATO194 Yamashitacho, Yokohama New Port Bldg 1F, B1F, Naka-ku Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 231-0023 Japan
New halal restaurant at Yokohama😍😍😍 ※PERMANENTLY CLOSE now
- Satsuma Ushinokura150-0042, Udagawacho 31-1 HULIC & New SHIBUYA 5F, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0042 Japan
New muslim friendly restaurant in Shibuya! They are using separate cutlery for Halal menu. Of course the meat and tare is halal certified! Fix your craving for Yakiniku Tanden soup and ice cream here. I encourage you guys to make a reservation because this restaurant is very famous among the locals. Enjoy the 4% miracle wagyu here!
Very easy to find. Nice meat!
Big portion, cheap and yummy; is what Malaysian like me ❤️ From Ikebukuro station, find north exit & walk about 5 min.
- CoCo Ichi Curry House of Akihabara1F Uchio Matsunaga Bldg, 16 Kanda Matsunaga-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 101-0023 Japan
Nice place to try Japanese curry. But not family friendly. Only counter table provided.
After 3 years living in Kanto area, finally found the best Indian restaurant ever. To be precise all the dishes is origin from South India. Everything is so good especially lamb briyani. Their butter chicken is quite sweet for me. Maybe they are adjusting the taste for the Japanese. The restaurant is about 3 minutes walks from Yaesu North exit.
- Suggested Users