2 Chome-1-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 163-0410, Japan, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to, 163-0410 Japan
13レビュー • 13 • 25写真 • 25 • 12チェックイン • 12 • 34ハラルTips • 34
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Yoshiya Shinjukuten here!
Had a decent meal here. Not that difficult to find actually. The staff here are friendly. Do ask for the halal menu 💁🏼♂️
Look for Marunouchi metro line and go down to the basement level.
It was quite tricky to find the place even using the google maps. It is located at the lower basement area. If you can see the food area at Shinyuku station, then ur at the right place. Just go around the food area, In Sya Allah you will find it
Kedai makan berada didalam banggunan,sedikit kesukaran sekiranya anda dalam keadaan tergesa-gesa. Terima kaseh atas bantuan tunjuk arah yang telah diberi kan. Hanya ada 4 pilihan makanan halal. Kami memilih untuk "take away" sebab kepenatan seharian.
A bit of difficulty finding this place as Shinjuku is huge and the underground walkways have so many exits. They have a limited halal menu (4 options only) but the serving size is big for 1 person. The tempura soba set was around ¥1580 and it was really filling. The chicken curry rice (no picture) was also around ¥1100ish? The sashimi was for 1 person’s portion but had 4 slices of flounder and (smoked) salmon each. Reasonably priced for the portion you get.
- Kaijin RamenSanraku Building 2F, Shinjuku 3-35-7, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan25 Reviews • 16 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 10 Halal Tips
- Kurumaya Bekkan3-21-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, 160-0022 Japan1 Review • 6 Photos • 1 Check-In • 8 Halal Tips
- Tanden Yoyogi BranchSendagaya, 5−21−12, Yoyogi Living 1F, Shibuya, Tokyo, 151-0051 Japan24 Reviews • 12 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 19 Halal Tips
- Tokyo Halal Restaurant5-21-8 Sendagaya, Shibuya City, Tokyo, 151-0051 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Hyatt Regency HotelJapan, 7, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to, 160-0023 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips