31-1 Sagatenryuji Tsukurimichicho Ukyo, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 616-8384 Japan
15 Reviews • 30 Photos • 17 Check-Ins • 60 Halal Tips
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Yoshiya Arashiyama here!
the place so cozy, the staff are friendly. there's no prayer room in here but when you asked them they will prepare it for you!! recommend for muslim traveler
I was accidentally found this shop after a short trip to Kyoto Arashiyama on Summer 2017. It’s located between the souvenirs shop and other food stalls but I could find the Halal mark easily on the entrance. I didn’t realize this was Yoshiya Oku no Niwa 😅 The place’s really cozy with some touch of Japanese Zen garden. Nice and quiet. (I was the only one customer at that time) You have to buy the 食券/food ticket first. I was ordering the Tempura Soba set. It was delicious. But I’m not sure if the geotag was the same as the Oku no Niwa restaurant which I visited back then. Maybe they had some renewal. Nevertheless, another must try 和食/japanese restaurant in Kyoto.
About 10 minutes walk from the Arashiyama Bamboo forest. The place is located within a souvenir shop, look out for the store front with Halal signage. Food is good, setting is excellent, and the Muslim staff who served us was very nice. She allowed us to pray within the Japanese sitting area.
- Washoku & Kyoto Sweets Restaurant (Surimi Tempura)Japan, 〒616-8385 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 616-8385 Japan3 Reviews • 2 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 7 Halal Tips
- yoshiya hondoriSagatenryuji Susukinobabacho, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 616-8385 Japan2 Reviews • 10 Photos • 1 Check-In • 18 Halal Tips
- Tea Ceremony KotoNishi Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 603-8377 Japan0 Reviews • 13 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Torisoba AYAM-YA KyotoMikatakonyacho 2-1-11, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8238 Japan30 Reviews • 48 Photos • 16 Check-Ins • 44 Halal Tips
- Ayam-YA KarasumaNakagyō-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 604-8222 Japan3 Reviews • 10 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 13 Halal Tips