Yoshitomoan - Shinjuku
10 Nandomachi shinjyuku-ku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, 162-0837 Japan
1レビュー • 1 • 8写真 • 8 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 3ハラルTips • 3
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Yoshitomoan - Shinjuku here!
This is Soba Restaurant near Kagurazaka Station. Maybe this restaurant a little bit pricey compared to the convenient Soba Restaurant, but they give you an authentic Soba Noodle, with a good barley scent, and the right firmness soba noodle. There's a display where they make the noodles, (but they didn't allow me to take pitcures), so I think the Noodles is fresh. I ordered Soba with Tempura. Soba sauce (Tsuyu) was really delicious, I can taste katsuo broth inside it. And for tempura there was eggplant, sweet potato, pumpkin, shrimp, and scallop. Crispy tempura with tempura sauce was very good with soba! And after you finish eat your soba, they will give you broth from soba boiled water. The portion of tsuyu was just right, so after I finished eat my soba, my tsuyu just remained a little bit, then I mix it with this broth, and I sipped a well balance of katsuo and barley broth for finishing touch of this meal. Don't forget to ask Halal Menu to th Read more...
- Miyuki Restaurant [Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo]Bunkyō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 112-8680 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Japanse Stone Grill MokushundoJapan, Bunkyō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 112-8680 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- KinsuiHotel Chinzanso Tokyo, 2-10-8, Sekiguchi, Bunkyo, Tokyo, 112-8680 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Ryotei kinsui11 2-chome Sekiguchi, 3, Bunkyo City, Tokyo, 112-0014 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Karaoke Manekineko Yotsuya Sanchomesamonchou 3-1 Samon Eleven Biru 2F, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0017 Japan4 Reviews • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 7 Halal Tips