Tokyo Muslim Club Kusumoto
3-23-5, Nishi-Azabu, Minato, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan
2レビュー • 2 • 10写真 • 10 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 4ハラルTips • 4
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Tokyo Muslim Club Kusumoto here!
This is our first time coming here for lunch and we made bookings way ahead as we were on a tight schedule this trip. Kusumoto never fails to impress. He presented us with the Kobe beef set which was about 5 courses with the seasonal buri fish. We also ordered sets for our children. Dining here is always a treat (please contact the restaurant directly for price). Our first course was a whimsical take on the humble korokke, which he made with Kobe beef and presented as a bonzai. The second course was a Kobe gyutan (tongue) and tail (boneless) soup which was meltingly tender. The third course as a steamed buri with 5 flavours, which was a treat as it was steamed right in front of us. Then came the main dish, a perfectly-done medium rare Kobe beef steak, after which I was completely full. There was more to the meal as he came with a delicious ochazuke made with buri and beef cuts, and we ended the meal with 2 desserts - a brilliant fusion of M Read more...
Kusumoto is a highly sought-after keiseki restaurant in Nishi Azabu. It has been around for 7 years, of which 3 years with a halal menu for its Muslim clientele. A very small venue, it has private rooms to accomodate business dinners in complete privacy. By complete, I mean you enter the restaurant, you are led to a lift and into an bunker-like basement for your own private dinner. There is also a main dining area, which we did not get to see. There are several set halal menus to choose from and the chef is very particular about his ingredients. Our dinner that night consisted of: Appetiser - Quinoa Monaka Soup - Thai-influenced Soup ala Tom Yum Kung Tempura - Salmon, Fig and Aoba Leaf Sashimi Shabu-shabu Toasted Mochi Dessert and Tea I would advise booking well in advance of your planned visit as their bookings fill up quickly. Highly recommended for those who would like to try a more creative version of traditional Japanese keiseki.
- Ise Sueyoshi (伊勢すえよし)東京都港区西麻布4-2-15, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 106-0031 Japan1 Review • 5 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- 炭火焼肉うしざか USHIZAKA BBQ4-3-1 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 1060031 Japan0 Reviews • 8 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Gonpachi Nishi-Azabu西麻布1-13-11, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 106-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Wa 倭1, 10, Minato City, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Chien-fu4F Sai Building, Nishi-Azabu 3-1-22, Chuo, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips