Sekai Cafe Asakusa
Asakusa, 1−18, Taito, Tokyo, 111-0032 Japan
18レビュー • 18 • 25写真 • 25 • 8チェックイン • 8 • 24ハラルTips • 24
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Sekai Cafe Asakusa here!
This is such a lovely calming cafe in the middle of the busy area of Asakusa. They don't offer a lot of meal menu. But their dishes are excellent! Tasty and healthy because they use organic ingredients
Change of menu, Sekai Cafe no longer provides burgers, images uploaded is the current menu
I am here on a wednesday afternoon. It says open from 11am-8pm. But it is closed. Probably it’s closed in a Wednesday. :(
We ordered traffic light colored drinks : matcha latte, green tea & i forgot what tht drink is. Seafood Pizza, shrimp crackers & fish burger. I went here a couple of times in Kimono but the last time i ordered vanilla kakigoori which is very nice. I was too stuffed to buy another ice cream. The store is very spacious & welcoming wit. Halloween theme decorations & praying space which is very convenient for muslim travelers.
We weren't hungry so only ordered a steak bowl with drink to share. Reasonably priced for ¥1500. Changed the rice to fries, and was a good choice as rice would had been too filling. Taste is ok only. However, the customers beside us savoured on their delicious looking lamb chops. Lol. I think it was nice as they seem pretty pleased. Nice place to hang out at Asakusa area :)
- Otaco5 3-chome Asakusa, 1, Taito City, Tokyo, 111-0032 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Nezunoya1-1-14 Nezu, Bunkyo, Tokyo, 113-8654 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Sakura Cafe Jimbocho21 2-chome Kanda Jinbocho, 4, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, 101-0051 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Luna HalalTsukiji, 3−17−10, Tsukiji Business Hotel Ban, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0045 Japan1 Review • 2 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 3 Halal Tips
- TambourineKatsushika, Tokyo, 124-0012 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips