Sekai Cafe Asakusa
Asakusa, 1−18, Taito, Tokyo, 111-0032 Japan
17レビュー • 17 • 21写真 • 21 • 6チェックイン • 6 • 24ハラルTips • 24
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Sekai Cafe Asakusa here!
Change of menu, Sekai Cafe no longer provides burgers, images uploaded is the current menu
I am here on a wednesday afternoon. It says open from 11am-8pm. But it is closed. Probably it’s closed in a Wednesday. :(
We ordered traffic light colored drinks : matcha latte, green tea & i forgot what tht drink is. Seafood Pizza, shrimp crackers & fish burger. I went here a couple of times in Kimono but the last time i ordered vanilla kakigoori which is very nice. I was too stuffed to buy another ice cream. The store is very spacious & welcoming wit. Halloween theme decorations & praying space which is very convenient for muslim travelers.
We weren't hungry so only ordered a steak bowl with drink to share. Reasonably priced for ¥1500. Changed the rice to fries, and was a good choice as rice would had been too filling. Taste is ok only. However, the customers beside us savoured on their delicious looking lamb chops. Lol. I think it was nice as they seem pretty pleased. Nice place to hang out at Asakusa area :)
- Nezunoya1-1-14 Nezu, Bunkyo, Tokyo, 113-8654 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Luna HalalTsukiji, 3−17−10, Tsukiji Business Hotel Ban, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0045 Japan1 Review • 2 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 3 Halal Tips
- TambourineKatsushika, Tokyo, 124-0012 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Buona! TubuTubu Kagurazaka143-5 Bentencho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0851 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Le Pain QuotidienShiba Park 3-3-1, Minato, Tokyo, 105-0011 Japan2 Reviews • 2 Photos • 1 Check-In • 3 Halal Tips