Saido - Meguro
2-15-10 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 1520035 Japan
1レビュー • 1 • 12写真 • 12 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 4ハラルTips • 4
Japanese, Vegetarian / Vegan
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Saido - Meguro here!
I really recommend this Restaurant. Because every single dish they have not just satisfy your tummy, but your eyes too. And it's really healthy! And the staff was very kind, so it's really a great experience to come to this Restaurant. First they served soup and salad as an appetizer. Their soup was kind of mix vegetable fruit, topped with gold leaf. Makes you feel rich (LOL), and bring up your appetite. Next was Smoked Beans Salad. Really instagramable dish, with the smoke inside, and feels like magic when you open it. Smoked with Sakura tree chip, and I love the smokey taste of this Salad Beans. And for their main dish I ordered Ramen with Tofu Skin Springroll. I think the broth was made from mushroom and herb, because I can find mushroom chunk in the soup, and very thick and rich of flavour. Beside that tasteful soup, the vegetable was really fresh. And I think for this lovely set lunch, they have a reasonable price ( just 1200 yen)! And for Read more...
- ベイクチーズタルトMeguro-ku, Tōkyō-to, 152-0035 Japan1 Review • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Ootoya JiyugaokaJiyugaoka petit plaza B1, 1-8-23 Jiyugaoka, Meguro, Tokyo, Meguro, Tokyo, 152-0035 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- CORI. NATURAL VEGAN FOOD & CRAFT BEERSetagaya City, Tokyo, 154-0011 Japan1 Review • 11 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Izuchiku24 4-chome Seta, 9, Setagaya City, Tokyo, 158-0095 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Hamazushi HiyoshiRinko Hiyoshi building 1F, Nakahara-ku kidzuki 4-31-7 , Kawasaki, Kanagawa, 223-0061 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips