8F Ginza Five-Star Bldg., 5-8-13 Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan
21レビュー • 21 • 11写真 • 11 • 5チェックイン • 5 • 0ハラルTips • 0
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Rasa Malaysia here!
Reasonably priced items. Had the char kuay teow and teh tarik. Owner is friendly and was able to accommodate us though it was the end of the afternoon session (they close at3pm and reopen at 5pm)
A little bit pricey but still under a normal price in Tokyo. Just a few minutes from tokyo metro station. I had char kuey teow and it was delicious 😄
Went for dinner and found the food nice. Food took a while to arrive at our table as there was another table with about 10 people. We thought better efficiency is needed. What we dislike is that the restaurant allows smoking indoor. We were uncomfortable with the smell and couldn't leave as we had placed an order. The restaurant guy was kind enough to give us a small opening for fresh air at the emergency door, where we were seated near. So overall food is good but just be aware if you mind smoke.
Score 7/10 Me and my family had lunch there and I break the review into points: -Good diverse authentic Malaysian menu -Halal Certified and english speaking friendly crew -Fried rice and sweet chilli chicken drump sticks were delicious and the green chicken curry was good also. -Shrimps and chicken pieces to be cleaned better from inedible ligamints and parts. I can't recommend it over the close by resturants.
- Jom MakanB1 Ginza Five, 5-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Malay Kampung1-4-8 Hatchobori, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0032 Japan15 Reviews • 4 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 11 Halal Tips
- Cinta Jawa Cafe (チンタジャワカフェ)Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to, 101-0024 Japan1 Review • 4 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Warung Kizuna1-1-7 Kanda Izumichō, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 101-0024 Japan8 Reviews • 13 Photos • 7 Check-Ins • 15 Halal Tips
- Tokyo Halal RestaurantB1F 2-13-8 Akasaka, Akasaka, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips