Halal Restaurant Naritaya Osaka
1-7-23 Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 542-0083 Japan
72レビュー • 72 • 135写真 • 135 • 90チェックイン • 90 • 145ハラルTips • 145
Japanese, Ramen, Restaurant
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Halal Restaurant Naritaya Osaka here!
good ramen, good place everything is good
Nasi & waygu tu paduuuuu
Halal restaurant Naritaya always improve their taste and menu I think it is getting better. They have M L XL size for the portion, i think L size is normal size. M size is too little for me. It is close access from shinsaibashi station amd easy to find if you are going to shopping or hungry after do shopping this restaurant is so reccomended. Also, this is the only halal restaurant that open all day from 12pm to 10pm without break on Saturday and Sunday! (usually normal japanese restaurant always have break between 3pm to 6pm) The staffs are so many and fast response, we don’t need really wait for the food served. The restaurant vibe also so japanese it will be a good experience to people who have the first time come Japan.
Tak jauj dari dotonbori dan shinsaibashi suji.. untuk dapatkan authentic ramen halal.. ada prayer room dan toilet
Good restaurant, and one of the biggest halal restaurants for Japanese food I think... Good quality and price is fair/normal I liked it
- Organic & Vegetarian Cafe AtlChuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0085 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Chibo Diversity1-5-5 Dotombori, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 5420071 Japan7 Reviews • 20 Photos • 8 Check-Ins • 28 Halal Tips
- Minokichi Shinsaibashi4-3-11 Minamisemba, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 5420081 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 3 Halal Tips
- 3te' Cafe'1-10-17 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 542-0086 Japan10 Reviews • 54 Photos • 8 Check-Ins • 29 Halal Tips
- Green EarthChuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0057 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip