Malay Asian Cuisine
2F Sanwa Aoyama Building Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 1500002 Japan
30レビュー • 30 • 18写真 • 18 • 10チェックイン • 10 • 8ハラルTips • 8
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Malay Asian Cuisine here!
Their foods taste really good, better than other malaysian restaurants around tokyo.
Wah finally found malaysian food in here! Tried nasi goreng pataya with tea tarik. Hm taste quite ok then! Served by Malay waiter from Kedah. Had been worked for 5years!
Food was good, teh tarik was good too, staffs & owner is very friendly
The foods was good. But, litte bit problem with credit cards payment for business. Very difficult to split the bills and provide the receipts for each bills.
I personally hesitate about the halal-ness of this restaurant since it's serving alcohol and not yet halal-certified. But the cook convinced me they get all the seasonings halal from Singapore. I ordered a plate of char kwe tiau for 1400¥ something, which to me, the taste isn't worth the price. Officially the most expensive kwe tiau I had in my life 😂 Nevertheless, the place is very clean and cozy.
- Ayung Teras1F 20−12 Le-quartier Sakuragaoka Sakuragaokachō,, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-0031 Japan4 Reviews • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 5 Halal Tips
- Cabe Meguro1F, Daiichi Tanaka Bldg, 3-5-4 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa, Tokyo, 141-0021 Japan5 Reviews • 3 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 10 Halal Tips
- FALAFEL BROTHERSMinato City, Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Monggo Moro2-chōme-18-８ Ōkubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0072 Japan1 Review • 13 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 4 Halal Tips
- Chiribari チキンダイニング ちりばりNishi-Gotanda 7-12-4, Shinagawa, Tokyo, 141-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 1 Photo • 1 Check-In • 2 Halal Tips