JALAN JALAN Malaysian Cuisine
3F Fukusan Bldg. 401 ShimoMaruya-cho, , Kawaramachi-Oike Sagaru, Nakagyo-ku, , Kyoto, 604-8006 Japan
5レビュー • 5 • 41写真 • 41 • 2チェックイン • 2 • 6ハラルTips • 6
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in JALAN JALAN Malaysian Cuisine here!
Thank you to all the customers. JALAN JALAN is planning to re-locate, and terminated its business at Fukusan Bldg. We thank all of you who visited and loved our dishes, here at JALAN JALAN. Our new location and the latest info will be posted on Facebook. www.facebook.com/jalan.jalan.kyoto/ # easy access to Facebook by QR code
Nice cosy nook. Owner/Chef Jun says he's 100%Japanese but makes excellent Malaysian dishes from scratch! Cool guy, go check it out... Chicken rice and claypot chicken rice was goood 👍🏻
Just a walking distance from the station. Nasi ayam recommended. Really reminds you of Malaysia. We had a brief chat with the owner. Friendly and nice man. The shop is small but cozy :) Please give this shop a visit!
- EL's Kura BarNakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8061 Japan1 Review • 6 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Bunga Raya Halal Malaysian Restaurant616-8165 Kyoto-fu, Kyoto-shi, Ukyo-ku, Katsuragahara-cho, Uzumasa 1-1, Kyoto, Kyoto, 616-8165 Japan6 Reviews • 5 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 12 Halal Tips
- Warung Seminyak28-34 Sakaibashicho, Neyagawa, Osaka, 572-0018 Japan1 Review • 6 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Cafe Enak14-11 Ogimachi, Ebina-shi, Kanagawa-ken, 243-0436 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 9 Halal Tips
- MalayaAsahi Sangyou Building 1F, Kouzen machi 4-4, Nagasaki, Nagasaki, 850-0032 Japan2 Reviews • 5 Photos • 1 Check-In • 9 Halal Tips