Itsuki Tendon Ginza
Nishi Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 104-0061 Japan
19レビュー • 19 • 49写真 • 49 • 24チェックイン • 24 • 35ハラルTips • 35
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Itsuki Tendon Ginza here!
I have loved it! We eat there 2times and it was delicious every time. The prices are also okay.
Love the tendon at Itsuki Ginza sooo much! As a tempura lover, I really recommend this restaurant. Besides the taste is good, the price is also reasonable. Because of SOE, the schedule becomes shorter. Please check first whether the restaurant open or close becore you come :)
Oishii. But it closed so soon at 3pm
I visited this place to have authentic Japanese food experience, the halal way. It didn't disappoint. The seating is small but the serving size is big and worth the price tag. They have complimentary pickled vegetables available to spice up the taste. Waitress was quick to seat me and take the order. Order was ready under ten minutes and I had a good time. Halal certification is displayed and verbally confirmed. Recommended place
it actually 1 floor upper(2F) from the walking lane. if you find cafe izumi, just walk to the stair up. u will find the cafe on your left front..
- Ginza Gonpachi1-2--3 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0028 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Hakataya Daikichi6-2 Ginza, Corridor Street B1, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan3 Reviews • 18 Photos • 1 Check-In • 16 Halal Tips
- T's TantanMarunouchi 1-9-1 Keiyo Street, Chiyoda, Tokyo, 100-6701 Japan9 Reviews • 6 Photos • 5 Check-Ins • 8 Halal Tips
- NRE１丁目, ９, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 100-0005 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- TORAYA KARYO GINZA5 8-chome Ginza, 5, Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0061 Japan1 Review • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips