Itsuki Tendon Ginza
Nishi Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 104-0061 Japan
17レビュー • 17 • 47写真 • 47 • 21チェックイン • 21 • 35ハラルTips • 35
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Itsuki Tendon Ginza here!
I visited this place to have authentic Japanese food experience, the halal way. It didn't disappoint. The seating is small but the serving size is big and worth the price tag. They have complimentary pickled vegetables available to spice up the taste. Waitress was quick to seat me and take the order. Order was ready under ten minutes and I had a good time. Halal certification is displayed and verbally confirmed. Recommended place
it actually 1 floor upper(2F) from the walking lane. if you find cafe izumi, just walk to the stair up. u will find the cafe on your left front..
Great restaurant with nice chef and waiters. Abit difficult to find for the first timer. It is in the first floor. Avoid peak hour due to limited seat. And please be do leave quickly after you have finish to give opportunity to other customers to eat also. I give 5 out of 5
A bowl of tendon here is actually quite large for a non big eater. It is very filling with a miso soup and a chawan mushi as side dishes. And also refillable lightly pickled cabbage is a good match for the fried tempura. To sum up, it is worth the price, large portion and good taste.
- Ginza Gonpachi1-2--3 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo, 104-0028 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- T's TantanMarunouchi 1-9-1 Keiyo Street, Chiyoda, Tokyo, 100-6701 Japan8 Reviews • 6 Photos • 5 Check-Ins • 6 Halal Tips
- OSAKAきっちん銀座4-14-19, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 104-0061 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- NRE１丁目, ９, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 100-0005 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Ramen Honolu NihonbashiNihonbashikobunachō, 4−9, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 103-0024 Japan3 Reviews • 8 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 11 Halal Tips