Chukyo-ku Kawaramachi Sanjo agaru Ebisu-cho 534-28 Matsuki building 3F, Kyoto, Kyoto, 604-8005 Japan
3レビュー • 3 • 0写真 • 0 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 9ハラルTips • 9
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Istanbul Saray here!
Additional update. The restaurant is on the 3rd floor. It is clean and has a nice atmosphere. The food is delicious. Very reasonably priced. Just about 20 meter from the Tourist Information Center. The plus point is, the Tourist Information Centre has a prayer room for Muslims. Hence you can have your halal meal & then pray at the Tourist Information Centre
Turkish Owner. Chef Muslim Halal certified. Food price reasonable for restaurant in Japan
Halal sign not visible outside. But it is available and visible behind the kitchen counter. Great atmosphere. Friendly welcome and clean. Bread is scrumptious as expected of a good Turkish joint. Food is delicious. The mezze platter with bread is excellent appetizer to be had with the main. Do not forget to order the tea and if course the amazing Turkish rice pudding. To access get off the bus at Kawaramachi Sanjo stop.
- Persian & Indian Halal Arash’s Kitchen PontochoWisteria cod pontocho 2f , 123-1 Ishiyacho, Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 604-8002 Japan1 Review • 17 Photos • 1 Check-In • 10 Halal Tips
- La Baraka KawaramachiB1, Sakura Bldg, 356, Tominaga-cho, Bukkoji Kudaru, Kawaramachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 600-0000 Japan4 Reviews • 4 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Kyoto Rose Café88 Miyagakichō, Kamigyō-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 602-0853 Japan11 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Persian & Indian Halal Arash's Kitchen16-4 Shogoin Sannocho Sakyo-ku Kyoto , Kyoto, Kyoto, 606-8392 Japan12 Reviews • 10 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 11 Halal Tips
- Kebab Station7-1-8 Nishikamata, Ōta-ku, Tōkyō-to, 144-0051 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips