Ise Sueyoshi (伊勢すえよし)
東京都港区西麻布4-2-15, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 106-0031 Japan
1レビュー • 1 • 5写真 • 5 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 0ハラルTips • 0
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Ise Sueyoshi (伊勢すえよし) here!
It took me a long time to get this review up, so please call them to check for current status. I've developed a passion for kaiseki cuisine and was lucky enough to try a few places in Tokyo and Kyoto. One thing for sure, despite the similarities in menu sequencing, no two keiseki experiences are the same. Ise Sueyoshi specialises in produce from the Mie prefecture. The chef is very passionate about promoting his hometown and the individual farmers that provide the raw ingredients for his restaurant. He is meticulous about presentation. Being a small 5-6 seater restaurant, he provides personal attention to each and every dish. Feel free to ask questions, you can learn a lot about Japanese culture just from inspecting his creations. He doesn't accept walk-ins nor cash payment. Book and pay through Pocket Concierge, be on time, keep an open mind and don't wear any strong perfumes for the best experience. Don't worry if you don't finish the Read more...
- Wa 倭1, 10, Minato City, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Tokyo Muslim Club Kusumoto3-23-5, Nishi-Azabu, Minato, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan2 Reviews • 10 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 4 Halal Tips
- Gonpachi Nishi-Azabu西麻布1-13-11, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 106-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Edoryouri Hide2-25-24 Nisiazabu FT Bld.3F, Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to, 106-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Chien-fu4F Sai Building, Nishi-Azabu 3-1-22, Chuo, Tokyo, 106-0031 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips