1-13-21 Kitahorie, Nishi-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 550-0014 Japan
2レビュー • 2 • 7写真 • 7 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 4ハラルTips • 4
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Cocowell Cafe here!
Located near Yotsubashi station and America Mura. The place is cozy. Please take a note that if you visit vegetarian/vegan restaurant in Japan, please confirm about alcohol in the dishes. Even though they don’t use any animal derived ingredient, most of them use alcohol like wine or mirin. After I ask the staff, some menus that does not contain alcohol are Spinach Cashew Veggie Curry and Tofu Veggie Quiche (as of 4 March 2020). The curry rice was good and maybe because they’re using coconut milk, the taste is quite similar to Indonesian cuisine 😂
I love this place! They use coconuts for all menu. I ate vegetarian taco rice for lunch. It looked like all vegetable, but inside, there was spicy chili con carne and brown rice! It was so delicious, especially I liked sweet potatoes! After lunch, I ate coconut spicy chocolate cake and I drunk coconut cafe latte. It was my first time to eat all coconuts food... and everything was delicious. They served low carb, vegetarian, vegan food. They also sell coconut products, for example, coconuts oil, coconuts cosmetics, and tableware. They support poor coconuts farmer in Philippines by selling coconut products...! I wanna go here again.
- Komeda’s Coffee Hankyu Ibaraki Ekimae8-20 Futabacho, Ibaraki-shi, Ōsaka-fu, 567-0041 Japan1 Review • 11 Photos • 1 Check-In • 1 Halal Tip
- Cafe Utoku MachidaKanai-cho 2070-1, Machida, Tokyo, 195-0071 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Tokodai Cafeteria (Ookayama Campus)Ookayama 2-12-1, Meguro, Tokyo, 152-8550 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Kick Back CafeParksquare Musashino first floor, 2-11-1 Wakabacho, Chofu, Tokyo, 182-0003 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Sobe’s CafeYamanokami 578 - 4, Hanamaki, Iwate, 025-0024 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips