Hakataekichuogai, 1−1 Amu Plaza Hakata, Fukuoka, Fukuoka, 812-0012 Japan
4レビュー • 4 • 3写真 • 3 • 2チェックイン • 2 • 10ハラルTips • 10
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Coca Restaurant here!
In this restaurant,only Pattaya fried rice can order.but before that make sure confirm it back when come here next time.maybe it will change time to time....
Saw this place on the app and decided to give it a go. Asked the waitress if they have a halal menu and they said that they sort of have a halal menu. There things available are Thai Fried Rice, Tom Yum Noodle and Padtai. It’s pretty good. The waitress can speak good English so it’s fine even if you can’t speak Japanese.
Ask for Halal food. The staff have good English and can prepare Halal or they pronounce it 'Haral'. Good ambience and even though the price is a bit steep I guess it's worth it. Normal meal cost about 1,000 JPY and above.
A Thai restaurant within the vast Hakata station. It's not a halal restaurant per se but you can ask for one and they can recommend one. Some of the staff speak English so don't worry if you have poor command of Japanese. The food is so-so, not on the outstanding scale but acceptable. For those expecting super-hot Thai food, you'll be disappointed as the flavor has been tailored to the Japanese tongue.
- Amigo Thai Kitchen7 Chome-63-7 Nishikamata, Ōta-ku, Tōkyō-to, 144-0051 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Chao-Thai Bay Quarter YokohamaChaotai Yokohama Bay Quarter Store 1-10 Kinkocho Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 221-0056 Japan4 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Dippalace2-10-2,, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 136-0071 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Thai LannaNakamachi 10-14 Machida Building 2F, Hachioji, Tokyo, 192-0085 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Coconut SugarHattori Building 1F, Kitasenzoku 3-25-13 , Ota, Tokyo, 145-0062 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips