470 Kannondocho, Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 6048222 Japan
15レビュー • 15 • 24写真 • 24 • 9チェックイン • 9 • 49ハラルTips • 49
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Ayam-Ya Karasuma here!
Waited an hour to get in, long queue outside. When waiting outside, be sure to write your name first outside the door, so that the staff can call your name when it’s your turn. They use a sort of “vending machine” to take your order, so be sure to be familiar with their coins and prepare cash since they don’t accept card payment. Food is great. Expect around ¥1000++ for ramen. Refer to picture attached for latest business hour
The place relocated from the one near Kyoto station. Take the bus from platform B2 from Kyoto Eki, take bus number 101. Get off at the Shijo Kawaramachi bus stop. Cross the road and turn right into a small alley (follow GPS), then turn left (“Maru" shop sign). The restaurant is on the left in the Eatsmoked building ( through a narrow aisle). The ramen was still delicious just like i remembered.. although, because now’s autumn, my favorite Tsukemen menu wasn’t available 😭 ..
Fantastic experience of dining at this place and there are couple of reasons. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The order machine is right at the entrance and thet guide you on how to give order. There are multiple options and I opted for the Spicy Chicken Ramen. The order was served in under ten minutes and the quantity was sufficient to be shared by two. The taste was amazing and it was steaming hot. They have a guide pasted on the wall for people like me who were not sure about the appropriate Japanese way to enjoy this Japanese dish. The place is a bit small but the warmth of the staff and great food compensates very well. The best thing is that they have a waiting area for ten people across the road and you don't have to worry if there is no space available on arrival. Another plus is that they are maintaining a small prayers room in the building opposite to the restaurant with separate areas for men and women. There is Read more...
Restaurant is a bit hard to find so use Google Maps to get here. The food is good, I had the spicy miso ramen and it was nice and spicy for my Indonesian tongue! Prayer room is also available.
- Ryokan Hirashin〒604-8141, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 604-8141 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Cooking SunFunayacho Shimogyo-ku, 679, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8466 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Sushi Time HALAL478 Nakauoyacho, 1F Araki bldg, Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 604-8125 Japan2 Reviews • 182 Photos • 1 Check-In • 8 Halal Tips
- OdenNakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8055 Japan1 Review • 5 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Tea Ceremony KotoNishi Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 603-8377 Japan1 Review • 13 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip