1 Kumi - 4 Jissōji, Beppu-shi, Ōita-ken, 874-0835 Japan
1レビュー • 1 • 4写真 • 4 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 2ハラルTips • 2
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Amamijyaya here!
Amamijyaya is famous among the locals as one of the oldest Japanese restaurants operating in town. You can see it from the exterior and interior of this place which offers a very pleasant and tranquil Japanese traditional atmosphere. I'm pleased with the hospitality even though the price for a set of the dish I ordered was, to me, too expensive. I spent around 1500¥ for the one and only halal menu being sold in this restaurant called "Dango Jiru Set". This menu is what makes this restaurant gets featured on Beppu Muslim Friendly Map published by Beppu Masjid and the city hall. It consists of a bowl of rice, a bowl of dango jiru (special type of miso soup), a plate of kinako coated-mochi, and some other things and thangs like pickle and etc; that I think I could get in other places by cashing out 1000¥ only. Nevertheless, eating out in this restaurant is always a good idea to experience the local taste. Very recommended!
- Jidoriya13-17 Shōhaenmachi, Beppu, Oita, 874-0031 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 7 Halal Tips
- Jidoriya Halal Beppu13 Shohaenmachi, 13-17, Beppu, Oita, 874-0031 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Famille Osaka University Suita CampusSuita, Osaka, 565-0871 Japan2 Reviews • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 1 Halal Tip
- Teppan Dining SUNSano-shi, Tochigi-ken, 327-0846 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 5 Halal Tips
- Sasa-jin(Hachioji)Asahi 9-1 Hachioji Tokyu Square 8F, Hachioji, Tokyo, 192-0083 Japan2 Reviews • 9 Photos • 1 Check-In • 3 Halal Tips