Washoku & Kyoto Sweets Restaurant (Surimi Tempura)
Japan, 〒616-8385 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 616-8385 Japan
4レビュー • 4 • 4写真 • 4 • 4チェックイン • 4 • 7ハラルTips • 7
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Washoku & Kyoto Sweets Restaurant (Surimi Tempura) here!
Zaru soba set was good! I'm a big fan of zaru soba, so being able to try it halal in Japan was really satisfying. The tempura was nice, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
When we arrive (at 5.30pm) the restaurant has already closed. So we dont have chance to taste the food, but we see a Halal logo on front shop name as well as on the menu outside. Be aware that they might dont understand what Halal really mean. They only know that no pork and no alcohol mean halal. Please check before order if they use non-halal meat/chicken too. Also the souce could contain alcohol too.
- yoshiya hondoriSagatenryuji Susukinobabacho, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 616-8385 Japan3 Reviews • 12 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 18 Halal Tips
- Yoshiya Arashiyama31 Sagatenryujitsukurimichicho, Ukyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 6168384 Japan24 Reviews • 39 Photos • 23 Check-Ins • 99 Halal Tips
- Sansei Okonomiyaki Restaurant8 Kitanokamihakubaichō, Kita-ku, Kyoto, 603-8325 Japan1 Review • 5 Photos • 1 Check-In • 4 Halal Tips
- Tea Ceremony KotoNishi Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu, 603-8377 Japan0 Reviews • 13 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Torisoba AYAM-YA KyotoMikatakonyacho 2-1-11, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8238 Japan30 Reviews • 48 Photos • 16 Check-Ins • 45 Halal Tips