2-11-4 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 1110032 Japan
18レビュー • 18 • 42写真 • 42 • 10チェックイン • 10 • 43ハラルTips • 43
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Sushiken Asakusa here!
Horrible experience. Ordered food waited more than 30mins. However staff forgot to key in 1 of the order. Had to wait another 30mins. Seems like the locals were served faster than foreigners.
Halal sign visible and authentic japanese cuisine. Should try if u crave for sushi
Quite pricey, but the sushi and sashini quality are top notch. You can opt for the set menu (i think for lunch only) which is more affordable (though between ¥750-¥1700). Staffs speak good english.
There is a prayer room (only for 1 people), but you aren't allowed to do wudhu (expicitly). Should do a kind of trick.
Very expensive food. I thought expensive meant good taste here. But pretty average food. Not really worth the money. I bought one of expensive item from the menu. But didn't stood upto the expected standard. Good seating arrangement for families. But, If you are alone or with friends I rather suggest going to halal ramen place near seno ji temple.
- Ninja Cafe Asakusa3 Chome-27-14 Nishiasakusa, 2-14-3 2-14-3 Nagatachō, Taito, Tokyo, 100-0014 Japan2 Reviews • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- UoshoJapan, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 111-0032 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Basashiya Masashi1-1-16 Asakusa, Taito, Tokyo, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 111-0032 Japan4 Reviews • 0 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 12 Halal Tips
- Gonpachi - Asakusa Azumabashi雷門2-1-15, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0034 Japan6 Reviews • 12 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 7 Halal Tips
- Japanese Halal Restaurant ORIGAMI Asakusa1-2-8 Hanakawado, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 1110033 Japan7 Reviews • 27 Photos • 6 Check-Ins • 20 Halal Tips