Asakusa 2-11-4, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0032 Japan
16 Reviews • 42 Photos • 9 Check-Ins • 33 Halal Tips
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Sushiken Asakusa here!
Quite pricey, but the sushi and sashini quality are top notch. You can opt for the set menu (i think for lunch only) which is more affordable (though between ¥750-¥1700). Staffs speak good english.
There is a prayer room (only for 1 people), but you aren't allowed to do wudhu (expicitly). Should do a kind of trick.
Very expensive food. I thought expensive meant good taste here. But pretty average food. Not really worth the money. I bought one of expensive item from the menu. But didn't stood upto the expected standard. Good seating arrangement for families. But, If you are alone or with friends I rather suggest going to halal ramen place near seno ji temple.
- Ippin AsakusaNishiasakusa 3-16-11, Taito, Tokyo, 111-0035 Japan22 Reviews • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Asakusa Teppan Taro3 Chome-27-14 Nishiasakusa, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 111-0035 Japan2 Reviews • 5 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 6 Halal Tips
- UoshoJapan, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 111-0032 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Basashiya Masashi1-1-16 Asakusa, Taito, Tokyo, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 111-0032 Japan4 Reviews • 0 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 12 Halal Tips
- Japanese Halal Restaurant ORIGAMI Asakusa1-2-8 Hanakawado, Taitō, Tokyo, 111-0033 Japan1 Review • 6 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 9 Halal Tips