Red Lobster Kamiitabashi
Sakuragawa 3-20-5 , Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, 174-0075 Japan
1レビュー • 1 • 4写真 • 4 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 2ハラルTips • 2
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Red Lobster Kamiitabashi here!
So yesterday, we had dinner at Red Lobster, in Kamiitabashi which is about 5 mins from the station. Heard about this shop from Halal Navi so I went here to try out their Muslim Friendly Menu and it was so good! Before ordering I reconfirmed with the staff whether they separated the frying oil and they assured me they did! So I ordered their Live Lobster Oven Baked Medium Size, Baked Oysters with Herbs & Crumbs, and also Fried Spicy Fire shrimp. The waiter even brought the lobster before they cook it to ensure the freshness of their seafood and I was so excited to see one huge lobster! (lol. My first time) The lobster was so fresh and tasted so good. My favorite! The fried spicy shrimp was good too, but might be a bit spicy for those who can’t eat spicy food. The baked oyster is my fav too as you can taste the freshness of the oyster even after being baked, and it was so crispy. I really like the atmosphere of the shop and I feel relaxed as I enjo Read more...
- Pran PoneToyotamakami 1-9-5 Hakobiru 1F, Nerima, Tokyo, 176-0011 Japan6 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 6 Halal Tips
- hallogalloNakano City, Tokyo, 164-0001 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Pasela Resorts Karaoke Ikebukuro hontenNishiikebukuro 1-21-9, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 171-0021 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Pasela Resorts Karaoke Shinjuku HontenKabukicho 1-3-16, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0021 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Zauo Shinjuku BranchJapan, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to, 160-0023 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips