La Baraka Kawaramachi
B1, Sakura Bldg, 356, Tominaga-cho, Bukkoji Kudaru, Kawaramachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto, 600-0000 Japan
4レビュー • 4 • 4写真 • 4 • 0チェックイン • 0 • 0ハラルTips • 0
Moroccan, Western, African
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in La Baraka Kawaramachi here!
The price little bit expensive, but worth it if come with group, tasty, the owner very talkative and friendly
Its good for people carrying lots of thousand yen in their wallet. Not very recommended for average person.
The owner is muslim and uses halal certified only for chicken , its mean you cant assure for Beef if is from halal way or not.a lot of muslim visiting this restaurant because of chicken halal , they serves also vegetable menu and alcohol , about the services is MED , you can also provide service menu in english ,ambience is casual , good for lunch .price is average visited and inspected by JHA staff for Halal integrity and Food safety. Rating of this restaurant is excellent. Really good for family and group .
- Le Temps [Hotel Granvia Kyoto]Shimogyo Ward, Higashishiokojicho, 901, Hotel Granvia Kyoto, Kyoto, Kyoto, 600-8216 Japan5 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 5 Halal Tips
- Aquablu Cafe Restaurant [The Westin Miyako]Higashiyama-ku, Awataguchi Kachocho, 1, The Westin Hotel 2F, Kyoto, Kyoto, 605-0052 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 3 Halal Tips
- Luke’s Lobster6 Chome−６−７−１, Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to, 150-0001 Japan2 Reviews • 3 Photos • 4 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Garb Castello1 Chome-2-26 Meijō, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken, 462-0846 Japan1 Review • 4 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 6 Halal Tips
- L'INSIEME1-31-7 Kameido, Kōtō-ku, Tōkyō-to, 136-0071 Japan0 Reviews • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips