1F Kusei Corp., 5-2-13 Tabata, Kita, Tokyo, 114-0014 Japan
7 Reviews • 0 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Rung Ruen here!
Had a dinner here tonight.. the food very delicious. The price was Ok. ¥1000 for 1 set meal of main, soup, salad and drink.
It is Thai cuisine restaurant.The owner is Muslim and provide all halal menu.
this is a Thai food restaurant. the owner is so kind and we call her 'mama'. 'mama' chicken's satay and 'Ikan 3 rasa - fish with 3 different tastes' are so good and I loved them!
The owner is muslim and provides full halal menu. Alcohol served, they use halal certified for chicken and beef. Pork-free. The menu is available in Japanese and Thai. The restaurant is special for lunch and dinner experience. Decor is nice, background music at an acceptable level. Staff is very friendly (always feels good to be welcomed with a bright smile and warm words) , honestly I like this restaurant and I rate it 4 star. Its good for group and party. People are very welcoming and the food is always fresh and tasty.
- Real Nishi-nippori1F, Sendagi, 3 Chome−23−6, Bunkyo, Tokyo, 113-0022 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Dippalace2-10-2,, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 136-0071 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips
- Supreme Thai Restaurant1, 9, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 100-0005 Japan4 Reviews • 8 Photos • 3 Check-Ins • 10 Halal Tips
- Siam Orchid Supreme1, 9, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to, 100-0005 Japan6 Reviews • 9 Photos • 2 Check-Ins • 2 Halal Tips
- Dong Khoi Kayabacho Shinkawa1 Chome8-4 Shinkawa,, Chuo, Tokyo, 104-0033 Japan1 Review • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips