1F Kusei Corp., 5-2-13 Tabata, Kita, Tokyo, 114-0014 Japan
7レビュー • 7 • 0写真 • 0 • 1チェックイン • 1 • 0ハラルTips • 0
Write a Review
Help others by sharing your experience in Rung Ruen here!
Had a dinner here tonight.. the food very delicious. The price was Ok. ¥1000 for 1 set meal of main, soup, salad and drink.
It is Thai cuisine restaurant.The owner is Muslim and provide all halal menu.
this is a Thai food restaurant. the owner is so kind and we call her 'mama'. 'mama' chicken's satay and 'Ikan 3 rasa - fish with 3 different tastes' are so good and I loved them!
The owner is muslim and provides full halal menu. Alcohol served, they use halal certified for chicken and beef. Pork-free. The menu is available in Japanese and Thai. The restaurant is special for lunch and dinner experience. Decor is nice, background music at an acceptable level. Staff is very friendly (always feels good to be welcomed with a bright smile and warm words) , honestly I like this restaurant and I rate it 4 star. Its good for group and party. People are very welcoming and the food is always fresh and tasty.
- Bangkol Restaurant1277-6 Saijōchō Saijōhigashi, Higashihiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken, 739-0042 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Gapao6 Chome, Kita 8 Jonishi, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaidō, 060-0808 Japan2 Reviews • 1 Photo • 0 Check-Ins • 4 Halal Tips
- Amigo Thai Kitchen7 Chome-63-7 Nishikamata, Ōta-ku, Tōkyō-to, 144-0051 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 1 Halal Tip
- Sabai Sabai2-6-32, Kimachidori ,Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, 980-0801 Japan0 Reviews • 0 Photos • 0 Check-Ins • 0 Halal Tips
- Dippalace2-10-2,, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 136-0071 Japan1 Review • 3 Photos • 1 Check-In • 0 Halal Tips